Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain attorneys.org.uk

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
NamecheapNamecheap
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

LatE

Established Member
Impact
1
attorneys.org.uk
just catched! i know the extension hits it's value but still want to hear any opinions!
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
It's not the only the extension, but the relevancy to the extension that hits it badly. No-one in the UK calls a Lawyer an Attorney. I'm not even sure most of us can spell it :P

We have solicitors and barristers. Those terms would get you some good bucks, even in the .org.uk, but seeing as this is a pretty much unused term in a minor extension, my appraisal is a meagre £10-20 at most reseller. Sorry!
 
0
•••
ha-ha! My big mistake...I knew there was smth wrong! Big thanks.
 
0
•••
Only the US uses the term "attorneys" as far as I know. I would have to say reg fee because this is also a .org.uk, which is a pretty crap extention IMO
 
0
•••
I agree with dhscott and htmlindex.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back