Domain Empire

discuss Attention NamePros Staff and Members

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

ThatNameGuy

Top Member
Impact
As a marketing and business guy I just registered a domain name that when developed and promoted can be an asset to millions of business's throughout the world. The name was inspired by a couple of Jersey Boys who have a blog named, "Does Your Name Suck" Actually, "does your name suck" might make for a good tagline for the name I just registered. The name was also inspired by the "outbound" strategy used by @Daniel Moran who just shared his 3k+ sale to a targeted "end user"....thanks Daniel(y)

I don't know who the actual owners of NamePros are, but I learned who the founder was due to him sharing his sale of Level7.com on NP just over a month ago.

The business model I'm building has potential to bring thousands of business owners to NamePros where domains can be showcased and sold to the benefit of all NP members.

That's it for now, but if you think this idea has merit on the surface please chime in:xf.smile: Cheers!!!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back