Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Attachment Restrictions?

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

iNod

Eating PieVIP Member
Impact
66
Hello,

I want to add attachment but it keep saying I am full. When I click to view my attachment I can't delete any. So how do I fix this?

- Steve
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
0
•••
I can't delete any though to make way for new ones?

- Steve
 
0
•••
iNod said:
I can't delete any though to make way for new ones?

- Steve
Try and go through the posts, where you posted the attachments (easy to find using the link above)...then, edit post and delete, if possible?
 
0
•••
I increased your attachment limit, iNod.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back