Dynadot

Atakdomain.com - stay away

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

OceanKing

Established Member
Impact
Hello,

i came a cross about this domain registry in tldes.com. Ofcause currently running a .com promo for 4.99. I registered a .com domain yesterday and this was my experience.

- After the domain registration, confirmation page showing some indonesian language 404 like message.
when translated it says 'The page your looking for is not avaiaible' like.

- i got the message from bank about the purchase. but my control panel at atakdomain.com shows payment pending.

- when i tried to activate my account via verification email link, it says 404 in indonesian language. Meaning 'The page your looking for is not avaiaible' .

- I created a ticket about the payment. Now almost 24 hours, no reply yet.

I advise any body to check twice before doing any purchase with them.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Atak is a registrar based in Turkey.

They aren't perfect but I did not have any major issues with them over the last 3 years. Still having a few tens of domains there.

Support is slow but they do reply.

Last edited:
•••
Atak is a registrar based in Turkey.

They aren't perfect but I did not have any major issues with them over the last 3 years. Still having a few tens of domains there.

Support is slow but they do reply.
Good to have you back @twiki

•••
I have an update from them. That is,

after almost 24 hours, i got the message telling we are now checking your payment. Then in few minutes got the message telling the domain is now active.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back