NameSilo

AsiaQuake.com sick

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

mole

Insectivora MemberEstablished Member
Impact
Some death feeding parasite registered asiaquake.com and put it up for sale at Sedo. Sick.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Was it just purchased???

•••
I don't see why it has to be sick like you say. It could be a memorial for Asians who have lost their lives in Quakes, for example. There are plenty of positive, good ways it could be used.

•••
must have been no whois for it yet:

Server Used: [ whois.crsnic.net ]

asiaquake.com -- Domain not found.

•••
Scott said:
I don't see why it has to be sick like you say. It could be a memorial for Asians who have lost their lives in Quakes, for example. There are plenty of positive, good ways it could be used.

Agreed could be a site to get donations ... memories like you said. Or create a sort of book for people who care to sign there condonslinces(<-spelling).

•••
•••
•••
Just how it is -

Not proud of it - But did it myself back in the "Newb" days ....
owned TheodoreKaczynski.com ~

After Reg'n it - Didn't really try to sell it ... :red:

•••
Supose its life and cant realyl do much about what people register. What people think is sick some might think is normal.

•••
I have a couple of very controversial domains - but they dont reflect my point of view at all. Not everybody registers domains like this in bad faith. I know if I let mine drop they could fall into VERY VERY dangerous hands. Better for me to keep hold of them.

•••
Another sicko. AsiaTsunamis.com has been registered. These people are perverted ambulance chasers.

•••
Wow, some people really like to register names after tragic events that happen in Asia.

•••
Whats so strange in that?
Some people just look for money nothing else..stupid

•••
superprogrammer said:

Yes, stupid sickos. :yell:

•••
Rob said:
I have a couple of very controversial domains - but they dont reflect my point of view at all. .......
I have SpaceImpact.com D-:
But really - regging after the event is just $$$ hunting, and really not smart at all.

Last edited:
•••
Nothing strange low life whores have been around since beginning of time still doesn't mean their not low life whoresand must not believe in any Higher being, Karma or anything because when it comes back to them look out.

•••
Nothing strange low life whores have been around since beginning of time still doesn't mean their not low life whoresand must not believe in any Higher being, Karma or anything because when it comes back to them look out.

•••
This is kind of what I was talking about in this topic. Now I suppose this greedy moneywhore will be making some big bucks if they get it ranked well in search engines.

Sad.

•••
•••
With 40000+ people now and more missing .. This is really Sick..

•••
that's why Iposted which I would not do but I don't care RJ can ban me If this is what this forum supports or allows, later

•••
i wouldnt do it..but i see nothing wrong with it. this is a business folks.. remember that.

•••
I remember It I have been an entrepreneur since age 6 but never off the misery of others and No offense to anyone I am not looking for opinions just my belief don't care who likes it

•••
optimist said:
With 40000+ people now and more missing .. This is really Sick..

A lot of foreign tourists got washed out to sea and will never be found. Sick!

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back