Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

domain Ashton.US

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
NamecheapNamecheap
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

DU

Secret SantaTop Member
Impact
17,949
Got to be a popular name for a few years. Just curious what people think I could ask for a FirstName.US like this as I have no idea.

I've never really been interested in firstnames before but I have a firstname.TV that I have at Sedo getting some natural traffic and clicks...

Also saw the firstname.me got some decent sales.

Thanks.

I know this is appraisal but send me a PM if you're interested in it... i.e. this is your name :)
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
low xx to low xxx I supposeee though I am not really sure.
It is a nice name though, talk to Ashton Kutcher on twitter see how much he will pay :P
 
0
•••
low xx to low xxx I supposeee though I am not really sure.
It is a nice name though, talk to Ashton Kutcher on twitter see how much he will pay :P

Thanks. You don't sound much more sure than me!

I was just hoping to confirm whether what I thought the valuation should be was accurate !

It's hard to say - I'm not looking for much on this... just some pocket money.

I'm more likely to go low on someone with a new baby called Ashton though coz I'm a softy.
 
0
•••
Don't you have Kris.tv? If you go low with that 1 I'll take it :)
 
0
•••
Don't you have Kris.tv? If you go low with that 1 I'll take it :)

Yes. I like Kris.TV too :gn:

You can always PM what is low - you never know.
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back