Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Article Submission Websites

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch

Norris416

Established Member
Impact
2
Article Submission Websites and Duplicate Content

I just submitted my first article to ArticleBase yesterday. I plan on using EzArticles and GoArticles over the next couple days. I have a quesitons about duplicate content.

If you were to submit the same article 3x to 3 different article sites, you'd obviously been creating duplicate content, but would the pros outweigh the cons?

I've heard that Google is on record saying they don't "penalize" for duplicate content.

What does everyone think? Are any of you doing this?

If its not going to hurt me, my goal is to have about 10 different articles posted 3 times on each of article sites i mentioned.

Thanks!
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I myself have been thinking of this duplicate content issue. Have you thought about writing one artice and then going through and tweaking it signiicantlyand using differrent keywords - that way you are not writing content from scratch but still hitting more keywords???
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back