NameSilo

domain artclubcafe.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

truelife90

Established Member
Impact
0
I just purchased artclubcafe.com today. I was just wondering how much do you think it's worth? Should I park a site or resell it? I am very new here so any advice at all would be really appreciated. Thank you.
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
If developed this could be sold for a decent amount. If not...pretty worthless.
 
0
•••
What do you mean by develop? Like I have to become a webmaster and stuff?
 
0
•••
Yes. Create some type of traffic. Or else...you'll have to sit and wait and hope an end user is willing to buy it. It's worth low $xx.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back