domain Appraisal wanted for billboard.xyz

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

MegaPlex

Established Member
Impact
Hello guys, i've just snatched up billboard.xyz today, and i was wondering, do you think, i should sell it or what? And if you think that i should sell it, how much it will make as an .XYZ? Well it's has very good traffic tho.

Thanks, any suggestion are appreciated.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
keyword is good but xyz extension is not very popular.

•••
keyword is good but xyz extension is not very popular.
Hey, thanks for your opinion, well .xyz is only 1 year old, but it really took only 1 year to get 1million registers on .xyz, it's very popular nowaday, well anything need times, but i guess this will be more popular than .net or .org as it is an international and multipurpose TLD. Just a little bit like .com as well. Anyway sorry if i messed up with my english. And thanks once again.

•••
... this will be more popular than .net or .org...

Even though I own more .XYZ than .ORG & .NET, I don't think .XYZ has any chance of being more popular than either .ORG or .NET.

•••
Even though I own more .XYZ than .ORG & .NET, I don't think .XYZ has any chance of being more popular than either .ORG or .NET.

As i said before, just wait for it's time, as .xyz is shown to be an multipurpose TLD, not as .org (for profit or non profit organization) or even .net (used to be a network) or .com (for commercial purpose), but .xyz is something. Well, i prefer .web more than .xyz , I've heard that .web will be launched soon. So prepare yourself.

•••
Hello guys, i've just snatched up billboard.xyz today, and i was wondering, do you think, i should sell it or what? And if you think that i should sell it, how much it will make as an .XYZ? Well it's has very good traffic tho.

Thanks, any suggestion are appreciated.

The issue I have is with the .xyz extension. It's not easy to say and it's just not as good as other extensions in my opinion.

Try and sell it though.

•••
The issue I have is with the .xyz extension. It's not easy to say and it's just not as good as other extensions in my opinion.

Try and sell it though.
Ok, thanks for your opinion, how much it will make you think?

•••
•••
•••
•••
In my opinion, if you were offered anything above $100, you should jump on it. Billboards (plural) is better because the singular (billboard) is a trademark...

Okay, thanks for letting me know this, i didn't pay attention before.

•••
•••
In my opinion, if you were offered anything above $100, you should jump on it. Billboards (plural) is better because the singular (billboard) is a trademark.

Well, "billboard" is an generic word, and i don't even know if generic word (dictionary word) can be trademarked. Well, i think you right, i should jump when there's a chance.

•••
Well, "billboard" is an generic word, and i don't even know if generic word (dictionary word) can be trademarked. Well, i think you right, i should jump when there's a chance.

My point being that there would be less resale potential, as a company is less likely to use "Billboard" in their name.

•••
Ok, i got you now. Thanks man for your opinion, i really appreciate it.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back