IT.COM

discuss Are you selling your crypto names in the trend or holding on?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Arpit131

Top Member
Impact
With crypto so hot at the moment and the domain names having hefty prices, are you encashing on your crypto domain names or waiting for it as a long term return in a bullish market?

I see crypto experts and ICO kings buying domain names for $10,000 and that is just mere change for them, considering the cash that they have at their disposal.

Are you bullish on crypto names in the long term?

Or are you encashing it now as the trend is up?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
We own and are holding the exact word for "blockchain" in Japanese in the .com extension and we're holding at least for now due to Japan emerging as a major player in the Bitcoin universe.

•••
Forgot we also own TokenAssetOffer.com it's said that TAO will be used in the future rather than ICO - we'll see.

•••
hodling mostly, unless decent offers, the 'crypto goldrush' is still to come:
cryptoist.com, cryptoly.com, cryptopocket.com, cryptopizza.com, bitgrill.com etc

•••
I monitor daily trends of registrations.

Over 450 crypto domain names registered today; puts "crypto" back in the top 10 for the first time in many weeks.

Over 300 "Coin" domains registered today; makes a strong jump to #17 from being in the dumps.

If this keeps up, everyone can go back to valuating their coin/crypto domains at very healthy prices :)

•••

Over 450 crypto domain names registered today; puts "crypto" back in the top 10 for the first time in many weeks.

Over 300 "Coin" domains registered today; makes a strong jump to #17 from being in the dumps.

If this keeps up, everyone can go back to valuating their coin/crypto domains at very healthy prices :)
Well market prices have corrected almost to what they were a few weeks ago.

•••
Well market prices have corrected almost to what they were a few weeks ago.

Indeed. It's to be expected that registrations would reflect a rise in price.

If BTC gets back up to above $15k within the next month (or week you never know) I think we will see a continuation of near-term five figure "coin" / "crypto" acquisitions. Maybe even a six-figure.

•••

"Very healthy prices" ? 99% are crap.

•••
I want to hold
eBitcoin.xyz
ebitcoinx.com
Bitcoinoxy.com
BitcoinMaker.info

•••
•••
having some offer on paperwallet......info

Last edited:
•••

Last edited:
•••
dang...... $600 now.. should I or should I not.. such a fine fine 30 day old handreg domain.. decisions decisions... I got no more nails left (jk)
Counter one more time. I hope you'll get atleast $900.
All the best

•••
•••
What's crap? High prices or sales?

I'm not sure what you are saying here?
The names themselves - most will never sell. If you don't agree just ask people to list the name and their sales price and you'll see what i mean. We only own two both .com and who knows if they will ever sell. That said good luck to all.

Last edited:
•••
The names themselves - most will never sell. If you don't agree just ask people to list the name and their sales price and you'll see what i mean. We only own two both .com and who knows if they will ever sell. That said good luck to all.

Most domains will never sell, regardless of their quality. Everyone has a different experience.

Decent coin domains were selling for 20-30k at the end of November. I would like to see that trend continue for sure.

•••
It all depends on the offer. If it is good enough, I'll sell. Holding on, hoping to hit the jackpot, may just end up being a gamble imho.

•••
Holding almost all of hundreds of crypto, bitcoin, and blockchain domains, many of which are about three years old. Sold one last month for $5,000 that I had purchased on the drop for $70 less than six months prior (and it was not one I would have expected to sell as quickly as others in the portfolio).

•••
Selling some, Holding some...

•••
Bullish on Crypto, but not sure about the domains...time will tell. imho I think the technology will outlast and transform the opportunity, but hey again, time will tell.

Last edited:
•••
•••
HOLDING until SELLING (for the right price).

•••
Indeed. It's to be expected that registrations would reflect a rise in price.

If BTC gets back up to above $15k within the next month (or week you never know) I think we will see a continuation of near-term five figure "coin" / "crypto" acquisitions. Maybe even a six-figure.

Looks like a $15k BTC might just be on the horizon. All the bulls are coming back out.

I am have been tempted to sell a few domains I own, but I too am going to HODL for low-mid 5 figures.

If mtncoin.com sold for for 18,600 USD last week, I think we should all just be patient for the time being.

Hopefully the next post will be a celebration post!

•••
Holding for now in .com

VRCryptocoins
VRCryptocurrencies
ARCryptocoin /s
ARCryptocurrency /ies

But like with any domains if a serious offer is on the table I might let them go.

•••
Don't you mean hodling? ;)

Holding or Hodling whatever :)

And selling some , just like the one in my signature.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back