IT.COM

poll Are You Making Money, Losing Money, Don't Know

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Are you making money domaining, losing money, or just don't really know?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Making Money

• Losing Money

• Not Sure

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Silentptnr

Domains88.comTop Member
Impact
Are you making money domaining, losing money, or just don't really know? Feel free to comment!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
You don't have an option in your poll for breaking even.

I'm breaking even so far and I'm happy with that!

if you are breaking even
you are making money

as domains = money

as money is not a safe harbour
you may be better off owning domains

•••
As of 2016, not making money. I checked out of domaining for a while but passively sold a few domains and have been writing black numbers during the last 3 years until 2015, that is high $xxx to low $xxxx on a yearly basis so nothing to write home about. I'm making a fresh start and am fairly positive it will pay off better this time.

•••
But those assets in your signature are huge assetts. Keep it up and good luck. Cheers.
Thank you. I worked hard to make it happen.

•••
I make enough benjamins to lose count. lol

•••
Making Money is leading with 92 votes - Great.

•••
•••
•••
Make a little money, but there are opportunity costs in india, as women domainers are treated worse than animals by security, intelligence agencies , who falsely claim that 8-10 fraud R&AW/CBI/intelligence employees own my domains, to get these frauds a monthly salary, when these fraud government employees do not spend a single rupee on domain expenses or do any work online. It is a very big fraud with large corporates like google, tata allegedly involved.

In panaji, goa I am being tortured daily, in very great pain, denied my fundamental rights, I would make more as an experienced engineer, if I never invested a single penny in domain names. Now I find it difficult to exit, as I am held virtual prisoner with no one to help as most indian intelligence and security agency officials are completely devoid of humanity, honesty and shame.

Female domain investors who are single in India are used for non consensual human experimentations like jews in nazi germany, with microwave weapons causing great pain and wireless technologies used on them daily, after making fake allegations without any proof at all. The health problems caused by the cruel criminal indian government officials posted in panaji, goa could be expensive in the long term

WTF.. Not able to understand anything what you have written

•••
•••
I make enough benjamins to lose count. lol
Big bucks where I am..

As of this posting $100 (USA) = $131.01 Canadian

In reality, only make money when the Canadian dollar is strong, cost me money when weak...So I try to sell when USA dollar strong, buy when weak...pay for hosting/etc when Canadian dollar strong..

So to answer the OP question, until I start noting the exchange rate (when I buy then sell etc) really not sure if I am making or losing money

•••
Making money.

16 months ago started reading domaining forums, blogs, etc... (with some shorter or longer breaks from time to time).
11 months ago bought my first domain for reselling (hand reg.). A month ago sold that domain (to end user, outbound). Profit = $67 - $1,xx - paypal fee = $63.

In the meantime bought my second hand reg. for several bugs. Tried to sell it outbound to end users in 2-3 rounds, but no success so far.

After my first sale I've been reading NP forum all day long for 1 month (Sundays not included!). In a few days I'm going to search my domain No3. This is my way of getting acceleration in this business. Simple. :)

•••
Making money.

16 months ago started reading domaining forums, blogs, etc... (with some shorter or longer breaks from time to time).
11 months ago bought my first domain for reselling (hand reg.). A month ago sold that domain (to end user, outbound). Profit = $67 - $1,xx - paypal fee = $63.

In the meantime bought my second hand reg. for several bugs. Tried to sell it outbound to end users in 2-3 rounds, but no success so far.

After my first sale I've been reading NP forum all day long for 1 month (Sundays not included!). In a few days I'm going to search my domain No3. This is my way of getting acceleration in this business. Simple. :)

I sincerely wish you a long life !

•••
I sincerely wish you a long life !
In the case it's really sincerely and not "sincerely" - thank you very much!

By the way, the terms Speed and Acceleration have two fundamentaly different meanings...

•••
In the case it's really sincerely and not "sincerely" - thank you very much!

By the way, the terms Speed and Acceleration have two fundamentaly different meanings...

its sincerely - I have checked it in a dictionary !

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back