NameSilo

advice Are LLLL.com price falling? What is the reason behind it?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Haroon Basha

Service.xyzTop Member
Impact
I have notices that 4 Letter dot com prices are falling everywhere. what is the reason behind it? What we need to do now, sell or hold or buy at the prevailing rates and hold? A discussion on this topic is highly appreciated. Thank you.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
In my opinion, if the long-term investment should retain western premium and some chinese premium, especially 4L can pronounceable. And I will buy more, if additional funds.

•••
Checking llllcom sales, there has been a major decline in the prices of llll.com domain names in the last month. What is the reason for the decline in prices of the domain names, how much further are the prices likely to decline ? Are you planning to hold or sell your LLLL domain names

•••
Decline in Chinese prem price from the peak - around 40%
Decline in the western prem price from the peak - around 20%
Decline in the random price from the peak - around 20%.

The fact is western/random were on slow growth path, but were carried up too quick for ride along with the Chinese prem. With chips crashing, WP/random categories got adjustment or maybe even overadjustment.

•••
As with any market, if you believe in an asset class and it declines in price, continuing to buy simply lowers your cost basis. If you don't know what you think then you should focus on researching it to gain some perspective before you act.

Last edited:
•••
LLLL.com reached the lowest value in last two years.
Is this a right time to buy more or the price will continue to decrease?
Please advice.
charts

Last edited:
•••
An opportunity to buy now. Grab four letter domain names.

•••
Ok, I never claimed to not have an ego. I think this is well worth repeating:
As with any market, if you believe in an asset class and it declines in price, continuing to buy simply lowers your cost basis. If you don't know what you think then you should focus on researching it to gain some perspective before you act.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back