Dynadot

question Are .in extensions good

NameSilo
Watch

Marceden

Established Member
Impact
There are over a billion people in India. My thinking is to create online stores for these domains
I bought
5gstore.in
5gphonestore.in
5gmobilestore.in
5gtv.in: Within the next 2-3 years all tv networks will be using 5G

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
There are over a billion people in India. My thinking is to create online stores for these domains
I bought
5gstore.in
5gphonestore.in
5gmobilestore.in

And those channels will be using 5gtv domain as their tv channel official website ?

•••
And those channels will be using 5gtv domain as their tv channel official website ?
One of the ideas i had was to actually register a company by the name of 5gtv. Not really sure yet, but a company may start a tv network and name it 5gtv.

•••
I bought
5gstore.in
5gphonestore.in
5gmobilestore.in
in my opinion there aren't great buys in .in , even if someone is gonna involve in business based on 5G products they would rather list it on Amazon or Flipkart .But if you can develop these websites and create a positive rating it might work.

•••
Thank you for the feedback. Yes the idea is to develop a local directory whereby retailers in India can list there stores. The directory will be a geo directory for any person in India to buy 5g phones in India.

•••
I bought
5gstore.in
5gphonestore.in
5gmobilestore.in
Not a bad idea to create online stores..if not anything it will draw attention from bigger buyers or end users for your domain names. Good luck

•••
Yes. .in domains is picking up. ScotchWhisky.in sold for 3.2k

•••
Back