Domain Empire

Are CPA programs any good?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
I don't really like CPA because it relies on the visitors to sign up for you to get something out of it. Has anyone used a CPA program and actually made decent money with it? I know CPA's are made more towards high traffic sites. What if we own smaller sites?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I don't really like CPA because it relies on the visitors to sign up for you to get something out of it. Has anyone used a CPA program and actually made decent money with it? I know CPA's are made more towards high traffic sites. What if we own smaller sites?

CPA is incredible. I make an ass-load of money because of CPA.

These sites don't get a ton of traffic, you just have to be in a niche that's not over-saturated if you're expecting to earn.

•••

I only just started using CPA about 8 weeks ago. For this month I'm on track to make about twice as much as I've made on Adsense for the month.

Now, the great news is that the program thats making me the CPA income is only available to about 10% of my site visitors. I'm trying to get into the US version of the program, and I've already got into the Australian and New Zealand programs. So once I set things up to show the correct program based on user location, about 70% of my visitors should be eligible for the CPA program that they are sent to - which should convert into more sales.

In saying that... I'm running a few other ads on that same site that don't perform anywhere near as well. One of them has had 17,500 impressions, but only 77 click-throughs, and 1 sale.

So I guess that shows that the program you use and how you present it will massively affect the money you make. I got lucky finding the right CPA program quickly.

You'll probably need to experiment a lot, but at this early stage it's looking to me that CPA is the way to go.

•••
CPA is incredible. I make an ass-load of money because of CPA.

These sites don't get a ton of traffic, you just have to be in a niche that's not over-saturated if you're expecting to earn.

I am new to cpa and anytime i apply to maxbounty, i always get rejected eventhough i said true that i could drive traffic from twitter to the offer around 1k ppl the average but they dont approve me. I think i cant get into this network

•••
You don't need loads of traffic, you just need to have an offer that's a good match for the traffic you have.

•••
I was approached with a CPA program that pays about $1 per sign up. Do CPA programs pay for clicks too or just actions?

•••
I was approached with a CPA program that pays about $1 per sign up. Do CPA programs pay for clicks too or just actions?

CPA = Cost Per Action

So no, they don't pay per click :)

•••
Amazon affiliates can be taken as CPA ?

•••
I am new to cpa and anytime i apply to maxbounty, i always get rejected eventhough i said true that i could drive traffic from twitter to the offer around 1k ppl the average but they dont approve me. I think i cant get into this network

What country are you in?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back