IT.COM

Are 3 letter .info's worth anything?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Can someone tell me if 3 letter .info's worth anything? I don't know much about the value of .info's.

Thanks

Nick

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
yes.

I'd say the cheapest 3 letter .info is worth $26 (IMHO <-- what I've seen)
Most are around $50

•••
Yes true, they are worth a solid value and they are rising nicely too.
Average sells for around $50.00-$60.00 of course some more, some less.
here is the value scale in order from greatest to least... I believe to be true for 3letter domains...
COM
NET
ORG
INFO
BIZ
US

•••
Worth anything? Definitely yes. When saying a general price range, I think it depends on the letters, acronyms, and pronouncability, but generally around $50 is the going rate.

Tom

•••
$50 for random letters wholseale price there have been a few like Dajimbo selling 10 at a time on ebay where you have had the chance to gett a three letter with not great letters for a little cheaper, they are still good names and a bargain imo for those who got those on EBAY for less than $50. LLL.info have sold for high xxx to xx,xxx HMS.info I believe biggest one ever at $10,492.

•••
.info names are not worth at all.

•••
KIRA your so cluless its not even funny LEARN SOMETHING then post.

•••
equity78 said:
KIRA your so cluless its not even funny

I wouldn't go that far, but please people do not post information which you don't know much about. .info domains are obviousally worth something if people are buying them.

•••
Well Jeter I would because that does a disservice to anyone trying to sell .infos on the site, Certainly shows you have no knowledge about this INDUSTRY, hurts the communities overall IQ. IMO

Not even a complete sentence I think just a post to get one's signature looked at JUST My Opinion

•••
equity78 said:
KIRA your so cluless its not even funny LEARN SOMETHING then post.

Let's remember to keep things "polite" folks :blink:

Some folks do have different opinions, of course, no matter how well-reasoned they turn out to be.

My personal take on things is that 3 letter infos (No matter how bad the letters) are worth easily 4 to 5 times reg fee. For better letters, a minimum of $50-60. For good-great letters, into the hundreds and (As others have pointed out) thousands.

-Allan

•••
I would say that it all depends on the acronymn. I would say something like F4X.info would go for $50, while FQU.info would go for about $30.

•••
To clear up any potential confusion (Including the possibility of confusion on the part of the OP, although that might not be an issue), I think most of us are answering this question as it relates to 3-LETTER .info's , not 3-CHARACTER .info's

Letters: BQR.info , ABC.info , etc.
Characters: AB9.info , WR2.info , WW3.info

While characters still may have value, 3 letters have been the "gold standard" for a while (Mostly due to more readily available than 2 letters, etc.).

-Allan

•••
Thanks for all your help. This has cleared things up for me real nicely.

Nick

•••
your welcome and ALLAN sorry about the politeness it just seemed like a very bad post not a differing opinion but I will keep the clueless out for you.

Last edited:
•••
SIM.INFO is on sale for $7,500 at GreatDomains.com

•••
U know i have not seen a good decent three letter info for sale in the domain name forums or at least on namepros in the last year. { im a loyal only hangout at namepros kindof guy}
has anyone seen one for sale??? the ones forsale are always like qvs or xzv something like that am i right???? dont you all think thats strange no good three letter info name forsale in the forums???? for over a year??? , maybe i missed seeing some or something though everytime i look nothing,,,, plus all good three letter info when they drop go for 100s in the bidding wars right??? i saw many last year hit 700 and to 900 for ones with good lettering......
Whats going on ??

for the harsh comment above , i only ask one to remember when you first started posting or tried something new and are in the learning faze ,
with comment like that its a hard blow to the community and newbees are afraid to say something becuase they might be wrong, so lets keep kindness and understanding as a rememberance so when we endeavor into fields of the unknown are not struck down...
By the way he only joined last month right.

{For the clueless inherently hold the seeds of excitment and enthusiasm for learning the ropes. the challenge of understanding during the journey may be the best goal that is accomplished}

{Allan, i will try to keep the the newbees posting not only for you but for all of us}

{what appears to be a empty may soon be full and one who is full may soon be empty}

Last edited:
•••
They are worth around $50+. Below $50 is usually a very good deal.

•••
Good post Harpo and I said I would hold back the clueless I guesS I did not see it as anewbie comment but rather a disrespectful comment with ine just looking to post to get ones post count up. You are right no good LLL combos for sale.

•••
value is in the eyes of the beholder!

•••
Help..

What do people look up in ebay to see what 3 char domains are there??? i cant find any

•••
What about 3 letter .biz?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back