Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Archive.org Down?

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

ulterios

The Bear is Sticky with HoneyTop Member
Impact
12,475
I little while ago I went to go onto the archive.org website and the site is down. I got a message saying the secure connection was down and I checked and found out that their SSL certificate is expired. Will a website just go down if a SSL certificate expires? I have never encountered this before.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
It's not down and the SSL certificate looks fine from here.
 
0
•••
Not down, but I had difficulties trying to archive a page a couple days ago.
 
1
•••
1
•••
It was scheduled maintenance.
Ok, thanks for the info. I tried for over an hour to access the site and it was down. I checked the SSL on the site below and it said they didn't have an SSL. I guess when they did maintenance it affected their SSL for that time.

https://www.ssllabs.com/
 
0
•••
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back