Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

domain ARCHIVE.ninja

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

RU

I'm out of domaining. ~RusselAccount Closed (Requested)
Impact
2,975
Any thoughts about this one?
:)

archive.co/archives.co recently sold for $2,500

Thanks.
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Honest feedback..

I don't see how "archive ninja" makes any sense at all, Hopefully I'm wrong though and somebody else has a different opinion. Good luck

edit: I have to add that I think in general 99.9% of .ninja extensions will have no value in the long run, especially with so many better alternatives.
 
2
•••
.ninja is the extension for silicon valley frat bros.
 
1
•••
You're comparing the sales of a ccTLD with what I would call a fairly new vanity gTLD.

In this instance, you cannot (and should never do 10% of the .com for the .net) take a percentage of a .co sale and apply it to a .ninja.
 
1
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back