NameSilo

domain arabs.in -- dump or hold?

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

xyberdomain

Established Member
Impact
1
Was offered $100 for arabs.in Not sure of current/future for market and have not seen many reported sales for .in so I was trying to get feedback from board on thoughts on this name. Thanks.
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
i like arabs.in

My hometown football team Dundee United are nicknamed "The Arabs" because they played on a sandy pitch!
 
0
•••
arabs.in is worth more than $100 IMHO... Depending on who you can find interested, probably mid-high $xxx if not more!

-RageD
 
0
•••
I agree - I think $300 at least.
 
0
•••
Yeah. Good domain. mid to high $XXX I think
 
0
•••
i think it worths around 800$

its a good name :|
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back