Dynadot

Appreciation towards Avdomains for his community service...

NameSilo
Watch
Impact
Hi Guys,

This post is specifically to thank @Avdomains for this community service , many of us would be aware that @Avdomains used to share "suggested domains" list which he used to personally pick from daily expiry list. He has spent lots of time and resources for preparing such list on daily basis and sharing the same on namepros as well as on mail.

I started following his daily suggestion list and used to pick domains from there on regular basis for about a month. He stopped publishing the list somewhere in middle of last year. I am just sharing some of the sales which i made which were picked from his suggested list.

1. Isbnbarcode.com
Sold :- $499
Source :- outbound.

2. Bottlesuppliers.com
Sold :- $399
Source :- Namejet.

3. Syntheticmarble.com
Source :- Namejet

4. Voiphone.com
Sold:- $199
Source:- Namejet

5. Yogaclassesnyc.com
Sold :- $299

6. Peachips.com

7. Vinylstencil.com

8. Mbabestschools.com

9. Topdaytraders.com

10. Mohitto.com
Source :- Afternic

Got around 10 domains where i received low xxx offers which i didn't accept and renewed it again.

Sold approx 50 names from the list to re-sellers in $10-30 range.

Overall it has been pretty profitable and a great learning experience during my initial days to follow @Avdomains .

Hope you would start publishing your daily suggested list once again.

Thanks and cheers to you buddy.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Thank you for sharing your appreciation.

We love to see threads like this, and we encourage everyone to show appreciation to those who help you. :)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back