Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain Appraise these domains please

Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

jorgemar

Established Member
Impact
10
Hello,

What do you think about these domains?

FullProfessors.com (Top university grade)
TopResearchers.com (job portal, online magazine...)
PrimaryLevel.com (High volume of searches, maybe a private school)
DescriptionLogics.com (subject in math and computing degrees)

Thank you in advance.
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I don't see any wholesale value in any of these, sorry.

-Jorge
 
1
•••
RegFee said:
I don't see any wholesale value in any of these, sorry.

-Jorge


Thank you Jorge, repped.
 
0
•••
Good.

FullProfessors.com (Top university grade)
TopResearchers.com (job portal, online magazine...)
PrimaryLevel.com (High volume of searches, maybe a private school)
DescriptionLogics.com (subject in math and computing degrees)

I think TopResearchers.com low xx$ and PrimaryLevel.com low xx$. Others I think reg fee.

All the Best.

sundari.
 
1
•••
sundari said:
I think TopResearchers.com low xx$ and PrimaryLevel.com low xx$. Others I think reg fee.

All the Best.

sundari.

Thank you very much sundari. Rep+.
 
Last edited:
0
•••
TopResearchers.com is your best name, I would say in the Low $xx. The others are $0 to less than reg fee IMO.
 
1
•••
htmlindex said:
TopResearchers.com is your best name, I would say in the Low $xx. The others are $0 to less than reg fee IMO.

Thank you. I am a little surprised because TopResearchers.com has no traffic at all. FullProfessors.com some months earns 1$ (2 click). PrimaryLevel.com has traffic but no clicks and DescriptionLogics.com very low traffic.

Thank you. Rep added.
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back