NameSilo

.tv Appraise RateIt.tv

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

DeST

Account Closed
Impact
I need a real apprasial of this. RateIt.tv :D or any ideas on development.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
$0.00 - Reg. fee, IMHO.

Best of Luck.
-Jeff B-)

•••
Jeff said:
$0.00 - Reg. fee, IMHO.

Best of Luck.
-Jeff B-)
haha i love how jeff hangs out in the .tv subforum when he hates the ext :P
Why don't you come in the Chat and chat with us? :P too scared haha j/k with ya ;P

•••
JeffM2 said:
haha i love how jeff hangs out in the .tv subforum when he hates the ext :P

Heck, I hang out everywhere ... it just so happens that there is a Tuvalu sub-forum now! :D

Why don't you come in the Chat and chat with us? :P too scared haha j/k with ya ;P

:lol:

Will do, after the eggnog and wrappings (ie., in 2006), okie? :)
Happy Holidays! :santa:
-Jeff B-)

•••
Jeff said:
Heck, I hang out everywhere ... it just so happens that there is a Tuvalu sub-forum now! :D

:lol:

Will do, after the eggnog and wrappings (ie., in 2006), okie? :)
Happy Holidays! :santa:
-Jeff B-)
Ok Dr. I guess the chatroom is too cool for you :P :hehe: . Also, it's .television for you Mr. ;) Get it straight :'(

•••
Righto, my bad ... :guilty:

How ironic would it be to watch television on the teeny isle of Tuvalu (while watching an ".COM" commercial), IYHO's?
I digress ...

See you soon.
-Jeff B-)

•••
Jeff I really do wonder you don't like the extension seems like you spending a good amount of time here and I wonder is it just to instigate? Because no offense you are the only person who keeps trying to go out of their way to refer to it as the TUValu, the tuvalu island basically is sinking the .tv ext is known to the rest of the world as DOT TV and I am not really sure why you keep stressing TUVALU if it is not to instigate.

Last edited:
•••
I guess this isn't an appraisal thread for rateit.tv any more is it?

•••
DeST said:
I guess this isn't an appraisal thread for rateit.tv any more is it?

^^
Jeff said:
$0.00 - Reg. fee, IMHO.

Best of Luck.
-Jeff B-)

Sorry to digress in your thread, DeST (although it can happen sometimes in Appraisals threads ... I do apologize). :guilty:
>> PM << me sometime and we can about Tuvalu/".TV", okie Equity? :)
See you soon.
-Jeff B-)

•••
DOES TUVALU have some special meaning to you jeff such as an enviromentalist?

•••
Well my theory is that Jeff is secretly a huge .TV fan and has a portfolio to die for. Is Jeff just trying to put people off investing in the extension... :o :]

•••
and feel free to pm me because I do not know what I would be asking you about .tv

•••
Jeff said:
>> PM << me sometime and we can about Tuvalu/".TV", okie Equity? :)
See you soon.

I sure would like to here your real thoughts on .TV Jeff, any chance you could publicly share them?

•••
Jeff's thoughts are he pretty much hates the extension.

•••
rateit.tv

what were you thinking? its a real long shot but i hope you do well with it :)

•••
equity78 said:
Jeff's thoughts are he pretty much hates the extension.

Quick clarification: My thought here ... is that I don't highly appraise the domain name, "RateIt.tv", IMHO. :gl:

Jeff said:
$0.00 - Reg. fee, IMHO.

Best of Luck.
-Jeff B-)

Mike said:
I sure would like to here your real thoughts on .TV Jeff, any chance you could publicly share them?

Surely, no worries. :)

Thanks much.
-Jeff B-)

•••
Jeff said:
Quick clarification: My thought here ... is that I don't highly appraise the domain name, "RateIt.tv", IMHO. :gl:

Surely, no worries. :)

Thanks much.
-Jeff B-)
just as the 10000000000000000000000 other domains u appraised ;)

•••
JeffM2 said:
just as the 10000000000000000000000 other domains u appraised ;)

Perhaps may be true ... but the real question, in my view, would be the cumulative amount $$ that I was off by with those thousands of humble valuations (".TV's" included), IYHO's? In a way, I wish a was wrong a LOT more ... we'd all be reech! :D
Nightio.
-Jeff B-)

•••
Jeff said:
Perhaps may be true ... but the real question, in my view, would be the cumulative amount $$ that I was off by with those thousands of humble valuations (".TV's" included), IYHO's? In a way, I wish a was wrong a LOT more ... we'd all be reech! :D
Nightio.
-Jeff B-)

alright time to hit the sack... let us know how the .ca and .ie sales go ;P

•••
JeffM2 said:
alright time to hit the sack... let us know how the .ca and .ie sales go ;P

Wait, I thought we were still on ".CO.IN" & ".TV" sales?!? :blink:
What the heck.
-Jeff B-)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back