Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain Appraise please

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rico

Established Member
Impact
0
Hi!

Just caught UNPharmacy.com dont know why
but pharmacy is a big business, I thought about United Nations Pharmacy as end user,
maybe you have better ideas for an end user?
And for a reseller what would it be worth ?


Rico
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
United Nations Pharmacy?? Reg fee.
 
0
•••
Unpharmacy...no drugs...the natural way.
Not much better than UN pharmacy probably but I thought I'd throw it out there.

ST
 
0
•••
$0.00 - < Reg. fee, IMHO ... UNLESS there is an "UN Pharmacy", but still the "un" prefix would be a turnoff commercially, as I see it.
Best of Luck.
 
0
•••
I personally think that the domain name is worth $0-regfee. Yes, the medical field is a very profitable terrority, but I do not like the way the domain name is put together. Good luck nonetheless!
 
0
•••
Agree, $0 - reg fee

Mike
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back