Dynadot

.us Appraise Please: DemocratParty

NameSilo
Watch
Impact
DemocratParty.us - solid domain name. I thought this would be a great site to build with this years elections. But I really do not have the time for developments. I am open for ideas to share domain for content developer that has interest and has time, will share 50-50 revenue or less. 50/50 if sold.
I was thinking of a multi forum for 50 states also.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Not bad, but it is hurt by the tense. Most people say democratic party, not democrat party. It does fit the .us TLD effectively though. I think it probably has keyword value, but that makes it valuable as a developed site, not so much just as a name. Hang on long enough and you'll probably sell for a profit. We may be too late in this campaign to develop in time effectively.

You might just throw up a forum with some ads and get some income from it. Then use that income and traffic to promote the purchase or a development partnership. Probably a better route than just parking.

Good luck.

•••
AdoptableDomains said:
Not bad, but it is hurt by the tense. Most people say democratic party, not democrat party. It does fit the .us TLD effectively though. I think it probably has keyword value, but that makes it valuable as a developed site, not so much just as a name. Hang on long enough and you'll probably sell for a profit. We may be too late in this campaign to develop in time effectively.

You might just throw up a forum with some ads and get some income from it. Then use that income and traffic to promote the purchase or a development partnership. Probably a better route than just parking.

Good luck.

I forgot all about this thread. "Democratic" is refering to. However most do use the term "Democratic" when refering to the Democrat Party. The official name is Democrat Party.

I am thinking of turning it in to a portal of links

•••
I like the name, but the only issue is that Democrat Party instead of Democratic Party is primarily a conservative phenomenon--Ann Coulter, Michael Savage, Michelle Malkin, and some other big-name conservatives use the term, but it is otherwise unused in my experience.

A portal is definitely the way to go. You should be able to get some decent traffic through search engines.

•••
Poptastique said:
I like the name, but the only issue is that Democrat Party instead of Democratic Party is primarily a conservative phenomenon--Ann Coulter, Michael Savage, Michelle Malkin, and some other big-name conservatives use the term, but it is otherwise unused in my experience.

A portal is definitely the way to go. You should be able to get some decent traffic through search engines.

The "ic" tagged to the end is only refering to. The dems insist on using it like that. Does is sound correct when we say "Republicanic", It is not a conservative phenomenon of News Talk. It is the Official name of the party and my history classes of high school serves it's place. Those of you age 39 and under may not understand that due to brainwashing of the left. D-:

•••
http://mediamatters.org/items/200608160005
They explain that Democrat is a noun, not an adjective. "Democrat Party" instead of "Democratic Party" became popular in the 90s when Republicans decided "Democratic" implied that the party was somehow more in favor of Democracy. And I agree, I don't like it. Republican, on the other hand, is both a noun and adjective.
:)
But I didn't realize how old the term was--Senator McCarthy and the Harding administrations used the term. It seems to be more common than I initially thought though, so the domain probably holds more value than I initially thought.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back