NameSilo

domain Appraise my domain please

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

silentwind

Established Member
Impact
0
dear namepros member, could you appraise my domain : bloggears.com?
how much is it priced if I want to sell it?
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Hello. Is it developed?
 
0
•••
ZannuZZi said:
Hello. Is it developed?
no, it's undeveloped. I have this domain for some month now. I don't have time to develop it, that's why I want to sell it.
But, if you have suggestion on how to develop it, you are welcome.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back