Domain Empire

domain Appraise multiplt domains, Visapage.com any value?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

joshny

Established Member
Impact
1.ListenBeat.com - top rated
2.RapMusicWorld.com - top rated
3.NextBroadcast.com - top rated
4.ClassicArticle.com - top rated
5.ScanTon.com
6.OnceFree.com - top rated
7.VisaPage.com - top rated
8.PTCmember.com - top rated
9.Couponinja.com - top rated
10.Domain2Domain.com
11.MoneyBookShop.com - top rated
12.NeroMail.com - top rated
13.vaioreviews.com
14.ProSecurityCCTV.com - top rated
15.AbelAngel.com
16.Lafts.com
17.Latli.com
18.0Sol.com - top rated
19.FreeAddition.com - top rated
20.LiveChatMania.com
21.SuperDebtConsolidation.com
22.DebtConsolidationCorporation.com
23.24by7.net - top rated
24.Free2Host.in - top rated
25.888420 - US TOLFREE :D

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
There's too many in here, I'll just appraise one I like.

NextBroadcast.com - Low XX to to a re-seller.

Last edited:
•••
What the damn hell does Top Rated mean, beside some of those? :)

Don't see anything of value there, though a couple are of lukewarm interest;
Latli - It appears to be a small place in Georgia (country, not state). But not a place that has major commerce or tourism, not a place that would buy a dot.com off you. Appears also to be a surname. Can't see any buyers for this one; still, it doesn't look bad, might make a decent brandable even.

Scanton - regged in a couple cctld like .fi, .com.br, and .nl, but looks like only the .com taken in TLD's. Again, same comments as above, appears to be the name of very small places in the world that don't really have major commerce or tourism and can't see anyone buying this for a profitable price. No one obvious to sell it to for profit, but might make an interesting brandable.

Domain2Domain - pleasant enough for someone's username or domain blog or reseller site. Might get xx for it in an auction here.

VisaPage - sounds interesting, but who to sell it to? It's a brandable, and most people dealing in visas will have their own brands already, big business and travel sites. It's not a strong visa brandable combo, usually keyword+page websites are more information-related rather than being a business or store or service.

Those are the only domains that stood out to me as having any interest. However, I'd have passed over them myself and wouldn't have regged any of them; far too vague.

Good luck :)

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back