Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain Appraise Freelance.FM

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

psalzmann

Established Member
Impact
17
Hi, I thought I'd try this appraisal section. I believe last.fm is one of the more popular .fm domains going today, there could be more. This is a reality check to see what .fm with a premium keyword "freelance" could be worth.

Thank in advance
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
bump
 
0
•••
I had an inclination a while back to register a .fm and .am domain name. (religion.fm, and .am) - I had anticipated to resell, but found the market just not there. And due to the fact that there are quite a few available dot fms, I dont see this market developing just yet. will freelance.fm be worth anything? probably not much more than registration unless you develop it
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back