domain Appraise: DropSpider.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

del.icio.us

Account Closed
Impact
23
Just regged this gem!

DropSpider.com


Great name for drop catching and backordering website.


Any thoughts? :)
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Google shows 3 millions results for keywords in couple.
Great development potential DropSpider.. for a drop service. End-User benefits.
Appraisal Low$XXX end-user, low$XX-wholesale price. :imho:
 
0
•••
Thank you Porte. :)
 
0
•••
Porte said:
Google shows 3 millions results for keywords in couple.

Actually, for the keyword "Drop Spider" it shows 711. Which is no big surprise. However, the name has some attraction, and is easily brandable. The issue here is the market in which its being applied. Drop Services are far and few between, because the ones that exist already, have done an excellent job of cornering the market.

Is there room for another drop service? Sure. But its an uphill battle, and with so many possible names on the market, this would be lucky to fetch xxx to an end-user. I think resale wise, your looking at a few dollars perhaps $25-50

Justin
 
0
•••
Spade said:
Actually, for the keyword "Drop Spider" it shows 711.


711 keyword, or million keywords? Nope, It shows to me near 3 millions by checking both keywords in Google search. :)
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Porte said:
711 keyword, or million keywords? Nope, It shows to me near 3 millions by checking both keywords in Google search. :)

put the words in quotes
 
0
•••
Thank you for your comments Spade. :)
 
0
•••
Porte said:
711 keyword, or million keywords? Nope, It shows to me near 3 millions by checking both keywords in Google search. :)

If you dont put the term in quotes, your not searching the exact phrase. Your simply searching for sites indexed that contain both keywords... Considering I can think of quite a few times where a Spider may drop, I'd say thats where a good portion of the hits are coming from.
 
0
•••
Thanks for the heads up :tu:
 
0
•••
I sold LatestDrops.com on sedo for $190 and this is a similar name so I would say anywhere between high $xx to low $xxx

:)
 
0
•••
DomainManDave said:
I sold LatestDrops.com on sedo for $190 and this is a similar name so I would say anywhere between high $xx to low $xxx

:)

Thanks mate! :)
 
0
•••
Decent & brandable one. I'd say Mid to High $xx
 
0
•••
htmlindex said:
Decent & brandable one. I'd say Mid to High $xx


Thank you htmlindex. :)
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back