Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain Appraise Compare-Deals.Com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

supervidic

New Member
Impact
0
Hi,

Could you appraise Compare-Deals.com for me please?

Thanks in advance,

James
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Compare-Deals.com , has got good development potential.
You can include many categories & Products in them along with their review.
 
0
•••
Hi Kathirvel,

Thanks for your reply. It'd be interesting and an exciting prospect to develop the domain. On the other hand I've recieved two emails, one from a company another from an individual declaring their interest in the domain. I've emailed them both back asking what they wish to offer, so should it be a decent one I'll let it go and invest the proceeds into more domains!

James :laugh:
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back