NameSilo

domain Appraise Coding Blog domain

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

matt_bodis

Bodis.comTop Member
Impact
867
Please appraise: CodingBlog.com

I was browsing Sedo.com for blog domains, and came across CodingBlog.com. Right before I bid I checked the whois information and what do I find out? Somebody dropped it. I went out and registered it.

For a hand reg, I think it is pretty darn good. Please appraise! :)
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back