Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain Appraisals please...offer received

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

stingrae

Established Member
Impact
58
I have received an offer for luckbet.com via Sedo.

THe original offer was for $120. I countered at $500 (it gets 400 uniques per month and earns between $10-20 per month).

I have received a new offer of $200 and am trying to see what you all think this domain is worth given the above traffic and earnings.

I was going to counter back around $425.
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
stingrae said:
I have received a new offer of $200 ...

:sold: :imho:

All the best!
-Jeff B-)
 
0
•••
Damn, if it's earning $20 a month, then at least charge 2 years worth on it, 20X12, $240, no less then this.

Even I woudn't mind paying $240 for it, only if it's earning that without advertising anyways.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back