IT.COM

domain Appraisals Please!! - milkproducts.co.uk

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Sachet Singh

Impact
Hi guys. I am pretty new to domain trading and would really be grateful if you guys could give your thoughts on how you would appraise the following domains and why

1. buyingandsellingshares.com

2. milkproducts.co.uk

3. ruralsanitation.org

4. networkingapps.net

5. rapidmotorcycles.com

6. checkhairloss.com

Thanks a lot!!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
for what you paid to register each of these you could have purchased much better domains through a drop catching service or even better, take the $80 you spent to register them and buy 1 really good name that you know you could flip quickly for $150 then buy a $150 name and sell for $200..... so on and so forth... you wanna be a flipper or an investor, that's the decision and mindset new domainers need to decide.

read more in my post here: https://www.namepros.com/threads/a-tidbit-of-advice-to-new-domainers.980005/

Last edited:
•••
Could not have said it better

•••
.​
If you are from india, do you not see any value or future in .in ?

•••
Okay killing me again, tears on the keyboard

•••
well what about the famous .ooo what happened there, you could get almost anything you wanted....and its short...but it's ooo

•••
There is so much more to this business than domain names, good ones really are hard to find.
Have you thought about another niche in digital world. Web development maybe seo?
Article writing. Almost everyone needs original content.
If you got into brokering, you could get in on the good deals..

•••
Are we still talking to the same person here? original poster seems to have disappeared.

•••
.​
If you are from india, do you not see any value or future in .in ?
.in hasn't really caught on much from what I have noticed. And I maybe completely wrong, but I have not seen too many .in sales. It might grow going ahead, but I wanted to be a little more conservative starting out. Will get better with experience hopefully.

•••
for what you paid to register each of these you could have purchased much better domains through a drop catching service or even better, take the $80 you spent to register them and buy 1 really good name that you know you could flip quickly for $150 then buy a $150 name and sell for $200..... so on and so forth... you wanna be a flipper or an investor, that's the decision and mindset new domainers need to decide.

Extremely helpful. Thanks. At the risk of sounding stupid, how are something like "krtz.com" and other lll.coms and llll.coms of high value? They usually don't mean anything and hardly come across as brandable unless some new company comes up with those initials.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back