domain Appraisals for 3 domains - new beginner please help KingHealthy.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Appraisal Man

Established Member
Impact
Hello I am new to domains so I need some help. I have two domains and one website that I would like appraised from you experts.

KingHealthy.com (estibot valued it at $420)
HairArtTut.com (Instagram HairArtTut has 2.5 Million followers)
ActivityPlanner.org (Recently started website)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hello and welcome to the community. The only good domain i see there is Activity Planner regardless of its extensiom. $xx-mid$xxx

The instagram one only has value with the followers and to me the other one,kinghealthy does make sense to me at all.

Good luck :)

•••
Thank you for your response.

Are you saying that the Free Appraisal Robot Websites don't mean anything?
For example, I looked at my domains on Estibot and FreeValuator for a generated appraisal.

•••
Yes . Dont buy or sell domains based on those numbers. It has no value really. Chek related sales at Namebio.com to see actual sales

•••
Also, would you mind looking at the ActivityPlanner.org website that I have made and let me know what you think that is worth.

•••
I suggest you create a seperate thread in the website appraisal forum. I am currently on mobile but will check later :)

•••
•••
•••
How much money does an average domain trader make in a month?

I am very new to this so I am interested in any statistics or information you may have.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Does anyone know about pre registration with the new GTLD domains? Can this really be done? Any information would be helpful. Thanks

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back