IT.COM

Appraisals at SEDO - How your new gTLD domains are doing?

NameSilo
Watch

Brands.International

MarekTop Member
Impact
Hi friends,

I am not sure how many of you are using SEDO to list you new gTLD names. I use it, together with other markeplaces. Those who use it too know there is a SEDO appraisal engine included when you add your domains, and you can get free appraisals on your domains. We all know there are serious limitations on automatic appraisals, but just from fun, how your domain names are doing at SEDO? Post your TOP list (lets say 5-30), if you want. I was pretty surprised when I saw what SEDO value most from my names, here it is (domain name, sedo appraisal value in EUR) - 27 top names from my list of almost 900 names:

vacations.ltd 24999 EUR
vacations.network 24999 EUR
vacations.zone 24999 EUR
virtualbank.vip 19999 EUR
nasty.life 19999 EUR
familyinsurance.vip 11999 EUR
familyinsurance.website 11999 EUR
crystal.photography 10999 EUR
hypothek.vip 9999 EUR
insure.promo 8999 EUR
royal.estate 8999 EUR
royal.photography 8999 EUR
royal.solutions 8999 EUR
united.estate 8999 EUR
africa.email 7999 EUR
hypotheken.vip 7999 EUR
vip.claims 7999 EUR
vip.technology 7999 EUR
landlordinsurance.vip 6999 EUR
secret.solutions 6999 EUR
bookhotels.vip 6999 EUR
iot.place 5999 EUR
secure.express 5999 EUR
silver.industries 5999 EUR
silver.pictures 5999 EUR
virtual.fund 5999 EUR
virtual.international 5999 EUR
properties.company 4999 EUR

What are your most valuable new gTLD domains in 'eyes' of SEDO?
Please no general BS posts from people who do not have any new gTLDs, thank you! :)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I don't think Sedo's appraisal 'eyes' are spanning the dot, unfortunately. So it is a broken valuation. The eyes are only looking at your prefix keywords...which is why they are all getting the same amounts eg. your "vacations" are all appraised at $24999.

I noticed the same with mine, which is why I tend to ignore their appraisal suggestions for them.

•••
you are unfortunately trying to evaluate whats after the dot.. and sedo only looks at whats before it... so... as result.. the merit to any of this is unfortunately, zero.

its best to evulate worth of ngtlds on the sales people get.. and more importantly, on the sales you'll get it.

gl

•••
Guys we all know what we know about automatic appraisals, sales, etc - we discussed that 1000 times. Just post your domains so we can have some fun and also learn a little bit :)

•••
•••
•••
I tried out of curiosity....

vacations.moe
vacations.horse
vacations.ooo
vacations.gdn

Each of them, $24,999 :xf.smile:

•••
I tried out of curiosity....

vacations.moe
vacations.horse
vacations.ooo
vacations.gdn

Each of them, $24,999 :xf.smile:
Seems like sedo's engine love keyword "vacations", no matter the TLD, lol :)

Btw, has anyone sedo's appraisal larger then $24.999 at your new gTLD names? Can vou post some samples?

•••
•••
Spike.one $169999
It is really so..one wonder what is behind high valuation?

I tested another new gTLD extensions with word "spike"..and such domains gives same results...well, SEDO appraisal engine maybe knows something we do not know :)

•••
It is really so..one wonder what is behind high valuation?

I tested another new gTLD extensions with word "spike"..and such domains gives same results...well, SEDO appraisal engine maybe knows something we do not know :)

They just appraised vacations.horse at $24,999. That's all you need to know. They're just looking at the before the dot, the appraisals are jokes.

•••
my domain designers.world - sedo appraisal is 34 999 eur

You guys have or know some other new gTLD domains which are appraised highly there?

Our current record here is Spike.one with $169 999 euro

:)

•••
•••
•••
•••
equ.png

•••
learn.ski $1999

What percent markup do people favor above automatic appraisal amounts?

•••
learn.ski $1999

What percent markup do people favor above automatic appraisal amounts?

Markup? Those aren't to be taken seriously, just look at my example above:

vacations.horse - $24,999

There should be a thread of how many people have actually sold a new gtld at a Sedo appraisal or above, it would be an empty thread.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back