.tv Appraisal, Please

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Impact
5,182
Someone moved this request from this forum down to the adult section yesterday. However, since this is the .tv forum, and I doubt very many of the .tv domainers will see the other thread, I am reposting this here, asking .tv domainers, if they are not offended, to please wander down to the adult forum, and appraise the domain I listed there. I had several legitimate questions about the domain I would be interested in hearing answers to.

And, technically, since it could be a medical informational domain, it is not even, necessarily, an adult site. I simply placed it there because some might view it as a 'naughty' word.

I have not even placed a link to the page in this thread.

If a mod wants to move this thread a second time, could they please explain to me first how one might go about getting a .tv review in a non .tv forum without a brief post such as this?

Thanks!
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back