Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain appraisal please

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

flastae21

New Member
Impact
0
Yes I just bought www.Credit-Mommy.com (developed site & http:) Site has got like 4 sales before I bought it (not bad on 12 $ advertisment) I was wondering if you guys might be able to appreaise it for me, or offer an appraisal site I could use to make this site easier for me to turn & sell. Thanks much.


Http://www.Credit-Mommy.com
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Well for the entire site I saw around $xxx to low $xxxx but for the domain itself $xx
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back