Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain Music Domain

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

tm

Established Member
Impact
25
Hey guys, can I have an appraisal on

www.musicwires.com

It'd be good for one of those "find new music" websites, or something similar.

I didnt buy this domain to sell, I bought it to make a site. Might not make that site now if it's worth enough.
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I find it very brandable. As of now it isnt worth more than mid $xx, but to the right buyer, or if developed, it could easily bring in mid $xxx.
 
0
•••
Yeah, struck me as brandable too. Thanks!
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back