Impact
Dears,

This is my first post here,
What do you think about these domains:

AiGlint.com
Eataky.com

Thank you in advance :xf.smile:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Dears,

This is my first post here,
What do you think about these domains:

AiGlint.com
Eataky.com

Thank you in advance :xf.smile:

@xanasx

🎉 Congratulations on first post! Per your request, here’s our feedback on the domains you referenced:

🤖 AiGlint.com - This name meets the Ai + word combination criteria; as “glint” means “give out or reflect small flashes of light”. The market for Ai + words is very active. This means there could likely be a buyer who would see value in this name.

🍱 eataky.com - It reads and sounds brandable. The word “eat” is very common; and the “aky” element of the name gives the word some additional flavor. (Pun intended). It’s an acquired taste; and thus appeals to a specific buyer.

🙏 Good fortune in selling and/or building out both.

👤Mel
QUAD Domains

Last edited:
•••
Congrats on your first post.

AiGlint.com domain is short and nice, hope you will find a buyer soon as anything related to AI is hot right now.

eataky.com domain looks very similar to the domain eataly.com (a popular chain of italian food markets & restaurant) and you need to check whether it is protected by trademark.

Balaji.

•••
Thank you very much guys,
Any ideas about the price value?

•••
Eataky is alright as a brandable but I don't think AiGlint has much value because glint is not used very much.

•••
Hi,
I'm not seeing much value in either.
The first is competing with a million other AI names registered recently (a lot of which will be dropped next year), and it's not the best of those.
I think the second one is too clunky for a brandable.

Welcome to np, good luck (y)

•••
$0 to $20 each = Reseller Value Speculation (NOT an end user speculation)

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back