Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

domain Appraisal needed

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

marbledog

New Member
Impact
0
This is all new to me.

I have had an offer of $2500 + costs for the domain name "eunice.com"

I have no idea if this is low/high or what.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
eunice.com? I recommend taking that offer. Unice is a Union of Industrial and Employers' Confederations of Europe - correct?

I feel that is definetly worth that offer.

:hehe:
 
0
•••
Well, it's a first name, which I don't know if that means anything. There's also a school district and a town named Eunice, not sure what else.
 
0
•••
As a name, Eunice is not exactly common nowadays, so how many opportunities might come from an end user?

I think it is a very good offer and the opportunity cost of not taking it is too high IMO.

Run a search on "eunice" at google and yahoo and see what comes up. If nothing stands out, take the offer.

Congratulations.
 
0
•••
Thanks for the advice. I just accepted the offer. Why the heck not.
 
0
•••
Its a good price IMO - Just make sure you DO NOT pay for an appraisal on it if they suggest you do. That's usually what scammers ask you to do.
Good luck - let us know how you get on :)

as a matter of interest - how did they contact you ?
 
0
•••
Taking that offer is good move.

That's great.

Thanks.
 
0
•••
curious about escrow.com

as a matter of interest - how did they contact you ?

I got an e-mail out of the blue. It's some Italian company. Looked very much like a scam. They asked me if was interested in selling it, and I told them $5000 - assuming they'd go away. When they countered with $2000 I was surprised and we settled on $2500.00

They have set up a ticket with escrow.com, and when I told them I wanted to wait until Tuesday - a business day - when I could talk to a human at escrow.com and review the legal stuff, they didn't balk and have not canceled the ticket.

I'm still skeptical - but the fact that they have been corresponding with me promptly and I'm in touch with what appears to be a real person, who knows - maybe it will go through.

I'm nervous about escrow.com's policy whereby I have to transfer the domain registration after they secure the funds but before I get any money. That's why I want to research the company a little more on a business day.

Anyone ever dealt with escrow.com on a domain name sale?
 
0
•••
That's good news - they sound pretty keen - hope it goes well for you :)

I hav'nt used escrow.com --- anyone else ??
 
0
•••
Never used Escrow, but read things about them here and there. All of it was positive, not a bad word so far. They seem to have a solid name in the industry for providing secure neutral-party transactions.
Worth your while to post a thread about this in the 'discussion' forum, you should get replies from Namepro'ers who've dealt with Escrow, see if there's anything to watch out for.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back