Status
Not open for further replies.
:hi:

MySpace.Ma : Premium Domain Name

I need an Appraisal

You can make a fortune from it.

:gn:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
:hi:

MySpace.Ma : Premium Domain Name

I need an Appraisal

You can lose a fortune from it.

:gn:

I took the liberty of editing your original post to make it more accurate. Run away from this domain as fast as you can, and take some time along the way to shred your credit card so that you don't get tempted to register a trademarked term again.

Not only is MySpace a TM term, but it's owned by News Corp., which is not a group you want to mess around with when it comes to UDRP complaints. Spend quite a while looking through the forums here on NamePros, especially the "Domain Newbies" and legal forums before registering any other domains. You're just asking for trouble.

•••
When I came onto here, I noticed your post and it screamed "TM ISSUES!"
Please, get rid of this asap!

•••
Listen to the advice given above and press the delete button ASAP
:) loosing 9$ registration fees is always better then loosing 10000s of$ as fine

•••
$0. Major TM issue.

Brad

•••
List this on Bido and keep your fingers crossed. It's possible that you could make a few bucks and duck. Just don't forget to duck. IMO.

Disclaimer: Please keep in mind that this is a FREE appraisal. This is a guess at quick flip resale value not an unrealistic end-user price. Often times my appraisals are rushed, too low, or too high. Sometimes my advice is totally wrong and occasionally downright dumb. If the post stamp is after 5:00pm EST, the chances are even greater that inaccuracies will occur due to blood alcohol levels.

•••
List this on Bido and keep your fingers crossed. It's possible that you could make a few bucks and duck. Just don't forget to duck. IMO.

Disclaimer: Please keep in mind that this is a FREE appraisal. This is a guess at quick flip resale value not an unrealistic end-user price. Often times my appraisals are rushed, too low, or too high. Sometimes my advice is totally wrong and occasionally downright dumb. If the post stamp is after 5:00pm EST, the chances are even greater that inaccuracies will occur due to blood alcohol levels.

:kickass: :great: :bah:
I really love your disclaimer

•••
Lawsuit potential in a worthless extension. This has negative value, because you it will require alot of time speaking with MySpace's legal crew. BTW MySpace's former CEO is on Namepros. You will get caught.

•••
Bido.. they wont mind.. Otherwise drop and run...

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back