Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain Appraisal needed for mysofa.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

prezascy

New Member
Impact
1
How much could be sold mysofa.com? Thanks.
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
can be a e-commerce site but u have to do lot of outreach to find the right user.best of lucks
 
0
•••
I think domains with "my" decrease in value (I have some myself... :)). However, this niche and keyword are very good in my opinion. Considering that this domain was sold this march, for $1909 (was it you?), I would say the right end user might give high $xxx to low $xxxx.
I think this is a good one to develop and, after some time, sell it with increased value.
 
Last edited:
0
•••
I think domains with "my" decrease in value (I have some myself... :)). However, this niche and keyword are very good in my opinion. Considering that this domain was sold this march, for $1909 (was it you?), I would say the right end user might give high $xxx to low $xxxx.
I think this is a good one to develop and, after some time, sell it with increased value.

Thanks rubencouto for your opinion. So you suggest me not to sell it now but after some years?
 
1
•••
It depends if you plan to develop it or not... If you develop it, then wait some time to see how it values. If not, and the right offer comes along, sell it.
In my opinion the niche (sofas) is good but I don't see that it might valuate more in the near future (for example, the drone niche, on the other hand, is expected to value a lot during the next 2-5 years).
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back