Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain Appraisal Help ComputerLance.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

mmmichael

Established Member
Impact
0
Hello,

I need a little help with the possible value of this domain. Please advise ;)





ComputerLance.com




Any advice is greatly appreciated
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
IMHO.... unfortunately this is just a random combination of words, which is way too long and too far fetched to have any branding potential. I'd not even give it the reg. fee...
good luck!
 
0
•••
ivoy said:
IMHO.... unfortunately this is just a random combination of words, which is way too long and too far fetched to have any branding potential. I'd not even give it the reg. fee...
good luck!

I see it as non-random, seeing all the other *lance domains. Your domain will sell for hundreds if you you can find someone who freelances in computer ie building them, but I don't see that profession commonly--never, actually. As always--find the right buyer and this will sell for decent but you'll likely not find the kind of buyer you need.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back