domain Appraisal for worldsnews.org and more

NameSilo
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Instagram

Established Member
Impact
I have some domains, some have had started projects and others not touched looking for appraisal or offers if any interest you :)

1. Epicnews.org
  2. Newsbuzz.co.uk
  3. Worldsnews.org
  4. Footynews.org

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Worthless, all of them.

WorldNews.org would have been good. But worldsnews.org has no value.

•••
The org extension reduces the value for commercial use.
You may get a few hundred for a couple of them, like epicnews.

•••
The org extension reduces the value for commercial use.
You may get a few hundred for a couple of them, like epicnews.

Epicnews.org and newsbuzz.co.uk have both had sites on so have some keywords, serp rankings, domain authority and page authority, not high but they exist

•••
Epicnews.org and newsbuzz.co.uk have both had sites on so have some keywords, serp rankings, domain authority and page authority, not high but they exist
Cool, they probably have more value in that case - I was just going by the name.

There are startups looking for Google validated news sites, and I often see some terrible domain names being scrapped by Google news. You should look into that avenue for a buyer :)

Edit: I don't mean that your names are terrible. They are much better than some I have seen on Google news!

Last edited:
•••
Cool, they probably have more value in that case - I was just going by the name.

There are startups looking for Google validated news sites, and I often see some terrible domain names being scrapped by Google news. You should look into that avenue for a buyer :)

Edit: I don't mean that your names are terrible. They are much better than some I have seen on Google news!

I get what you meant :) any idea where I could find said startups? Epicnews is Google news approved.

•••
I get what you meant :) any idea where I could find said startups? Epicnews is Google news approved.

Not really. You could try posting to the marketplace as 'Google news approved'.

•••
Also, 'Footy' is Australian slang for Australian Rules code (Aussie Rules), or Rugby League code (NRL).

Most Australian sites use .com.au, but you may still be able to market that to an Australian webmaster.

Good luck mate :)

•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back