domain Appraisal for "Postgraduateloans.com"

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeal

Established Member
Impact
Kindly tell me what you think about this domain. Thank you in advance. Cheers.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Make sense, 1-5k to righ end user imo, probability of resale rather slim, can take several years to resale.

•••
•••
I am an educator. This is pretty solid. Are you wanting to develop or sell it now?

If you are looking to develop, and if you can create an app where post grads can go for financial aid, you will back the Brinks Truck into your driveway!

I won't assume you have or haven't been to college or university!!

In US post grads are almost exclusively loans if they are on financial aid. So if the developing app angle is no go, Id be getting this in front of banks and finance companies ASAP . . . that is if you want to sell it now. Its June or July when the feds set the new rates for school loans for the year!!

Last edited:
•••
Thank you. I am not in for developing it. I am a domain flipper. I am a graduate and i know most graduate out there need loans to actualize their dream. The domain has been listed and parked with Afternic. Will also try list it in flippa. Hope a good buyer comes quick. Thanks again. Really appreciate.

I am an educator. This is pretty solid. Are you wanting to develop or sell it now?

If you are looking to develop, and if you can create an app where post grads can go for financial aid, you will back the Brinks Truck into your driveway!

I won't assume you have or haven't been to college or university!!

In US post grads are almost exclusively loans if they are on financial aid. So if the developing app angle is no go, Id be getting this in front of banks and finance companies ASAP . . . that is if you want to sell it now. Its June or July when the feds set the new rates for school loans for the year!!

•••
•••
Good hand reg. Could be a good dev, but if you want to sell try and contact the banks advertising "Postgraduate Loans". Most of the search volume comes from the UK so be sure to focus on that region in your efforts to find an interested buyer.

Reseller $50-$150

End User: $1500-$6000

•••
Thank you. I am not in for developing it. I am a domain flipper. I am a graduate and i know most graduate out there need loans to actualize their dream. The domain has been listed and parked with Afternic. Will also try list it in flippa. Hope a good buyer comes quick. Thanks again. Really appreciate.

Awesome! I am excited for you, and can't wait to hear what you flipped it for!! I know this is an appraisal thread, so I don't want to veer too far off course, but I was watching an episode of Shark Tank that had the sharks invest in a similar idea as yours. May be worth looking up on Youtube just to see where you could do some outbound calls!

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back