NameSilo

domain Appraisal for Pc-Gamerz.com

Spaceship
Watch

Russianbear

Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I see no value in this.

For one, PC-Gamers.com is owned by the "polite“ Andy and is for sale NO LESS THAN $1995 (good luck :rolleyes:).

Pcgamers is a parked page.

Finally, we get to PCGAMER which I'm sure is a multimillionaire company, with a steady decline of subscribers. Why? People prefer consoles or mobile gaming now. If Alienware is still around making high end gaming laptops, I wouldn't consider that PC gaming.

With the above unhyphenated gamers and hyphenated gamers still sitting there, that reinforces my theory on PC gaming.

Adding a z to the hyphen with both the a hyphen available for $2k and unhyphenated for unknown, an end user is able to get a much better domain for the ever shrinking niche of PC gaming.

Why z? Who wants it?

You'd be lucky to get reg fee if it had typo and traffic, which I highly doubt.

Good luck next batch of 10 domains.

Last edited:
•••
reg fee at best

A 'z' instead of an 's' would be fine if it was without the 'pc' prefix and hyphen.

•••
Dashes are usually bad, that combined with a misspelling pretty much ruins it. Drop it like a hot potato...

•••
- and z for s =0

Goodluck

•••
No chance of sale.

Not worth developing.

If you're stubborn, then you'll continue devoting time and energy to this domain.

But if you believe the rest of us (as you should), then you will ignore this domain, letting it drop without renewal, and invest your time, energy, and money in something of greater value.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back