Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain Appraisal for DatingBBW.com

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Watch

cnnx

Established Member
Impact
58
Hi, could I get your appraisals for DatingBBW.com please, I just bought this and wondering the potentital value in reselling it a future date or development a website for revenue or partnering with a white label parnter.
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I would say $400
 
0
•••
Then I got gyped, I paid $588 on sedo
 
0
•••
i put this domain for sale on afernic.. i paid 588$usd on sedo 1-2 months ago and selling for 200$usd now cause i need the money
 
0
•••
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

Scheduled posts now show a small calendar icon
When NamePros posts something for you on a schedule, you will now see a small calendar icon before its date. Move your mouse over the...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back