Dynadot

domain Appraisal for Appraisal: Limo.kr | VegetarianCurry.com | Sydney.tel | AceGT.com | FreeAds.io etc

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Impact
Give me an appraisal on any of these and if you leave a domain name of yours I'll appraise it back! Cheers all.

Registrar
: NameSilo

4xAA.com

AceGT.com

AiBoots.com

ClubState.com

ColorBackground.com

ColorsMeaning.com

DopamineFunction.com

FeetInches.com

HipsterWallpaper.com

NorseGoddess.com

SexWithBoss.com

VeganAlfredo.com

VeganFlan.com

VegetarianCurry.com

Registrar: GoDaddy

BuyHealing.com

DanceJumps.com

GirlOffers.com

KpopArtists.com

Limo.kr

MusicPuns.com

MusicToSleep.com

RoyalOpen.com

SnapXr.com

ThePerfectArt.com

VeganBoards.com

VeganMeatballs.com

YouCosplay.com

YouCrystal.com

Registrar: Dynadot

FreeAds.io

Registrar: PorkBun

Sydney.tel

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
You'v already asked for appraisals to many of these. Why ask again ?

If you register a lot of bad domains, why would you offer to appraise other peoples domains ?

You might want to concentrate of buying GD closeouts or learn how to use the expred domain lists to find possible good old domains.

•••
You'v already asked for appraisals to many of these. Why ask again ?

If you register a lot of bad domains, why would you offer to appraise other peoples domains ?

You might want to concentrate of buying GD closeouts or learn how to use the expred domain lists to find possible good old domains.

I am in fact new to this but doesn't mean my opinion isn't valid, right? And what's your definition of bad? VegetarianCurry is $1100 Estibot and FeetInches is $2600. I did use expired domains for 90% of the domains in NameSilo but the GoDaddy ones are mostly madeup.

Also I only got 1-2 appraisals for like 3 of these domains so I didn't see harm in listing it again.

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back