Dynadot

domain Appraisal, any comments on some of my domains - CrossShield.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Adam Balogh

Impact
Hey guys! This is my first post here on NP, and I am fairly new to domaining.. I have a couple of domains I'd like to get appraised, and also if you have any opinions on them please feel free to comment. Also, which do you think to hold long-term, and which to just quick flip? Thanks in advance for taking your time guys!

CrossShield.com
SummerHire.com
JoyOfCakes.com
PaintbrushMedia.com
ISureWill.com
PancakeTuesdays.com
SalesCourses.org
BeachDiscounts.net
PokerDeals.net

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
This is the wrong forum Adam. This is for pre-purchase appraisals, not for domains you already own.

Anyway, I like SummerHire.com, JoyOfCakes.com and ISureWill.com. I would keep keep hold of those ones IMO.

•••
I like SummerHire, I think that might be your strongest one there... agreed with @Dave on the other two as well.

The other one I would add to the list is SalesCourses.org - Even though it's .org still worth keeping cos it's a massive niche IMO.

•••
This is the wrong forum Adam. This is for pre-purchase appraisals, not for domains you already own.

Anyway, I like SummerHire.com, JoyOfCakes.com and ISureWill.com. I would keep keep hold of those ones IMO.

My mistake, I'm still trying to find my way around the website. Thanks for the advice, I appreciate it! :)

•••
Personally, I would hold summer hire and sales courses ; good luck

•••
I like SummerHire, I think that might be your strongest one there... agreed with @Dave on the other two as well.

The other one I would add to the list is SalesCourses.org - Even though it's .org still worth keeping cos it's a massive niche IMO.

Okay, thanks for your help man! I'd have a couple of other questions if you have time, if for example I'd like to let go of CrossShield.com, and the other .net ones quick (within a month lets say), where would be the best to post it? and with buy it now, or just auction it off?

•••
•••
Okay, thanks for your help man! I'd have a couple of other questions if you have time, if for example I'd like to let go of CrossShield.com, and the other .net ones quick (within a month lets say), where would be the best to post it? and with buy it now, or just auction it off?

No probs dude....

Hmmm you can try selling them here in the Domains for sale section. Probably best option would be an auction with a $1 starting price... check out some of the current auctions that are running here on the forum to get an idea of how it works.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back