thegeekguy Established Member ★ 15 ★ Impact 149 Feb 6, 2013 651 views 2 replies #1 I did a trial on directing some of my hotel related domains to Hotelscombined, any has any experience with this company?
I did a trial on directing some of my hotel related domains to Hotelscombined, any has any experience with this company?
amirp Established Member ☆ 10 ☆ Impact 291 Feb 25, 2013 #2 these people wont pay you, i sent legit traffic but they banned acct because didnt make any sales so in my opinion they just use you to market their products and when it comes to payout, they wont pay shit
these people wont pay you, i sent legit traffic but they banned acct because didnt make any sales so in my opinion they just use you to market their products and when it comes to payout, they wont pay shit
thegeekguy Established Member ★ 15 ★ Impact 149 Feb 25, 2013 #3 I'm not making any sales, I'm going to try agoda.com and see if I makes any sale. Summer is coming in Asia.
I'm not making any sales, I'm going to try agoda.com and see if I makes any sale. Summer is coming in Asia.