NameSilo

Anyone used Drupal before?

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Impact
19
Hey
I am using Drupal for a website and i was looking at the coding..its like something out of this world lol. I was wondering if anyone has ever coded a module for Drupal before? i looked at the module directory on the drupal site and theres not alot of modules available, and i couldn't find a site with paid drupal modules either.
If anyone has knowledge of drupal please let me know i'll be needing alot of help getting this site up and ready
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I've just gotten my fingers dirty with Drupal. There are LOADS of modules! But most of them have not yet been updated for v6, which only just came out last week (or was it two weeks ago?).

You can either wait for the modules to be updated, or you can use the older version of Drupal (5.7 I think).

What modules are you looking for?

Or are you referring to themes?
 
0
•••
Drupal is the best CMS, if you want a powerful solution.
Drupal6 is much lighter with server loads, and I'm really looking forward to more modules getting updated.
 
0
•••
I tried Drupal...it was a bit confusing for me to be honest.
 
0
•••
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back