Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Anyone used Bido.com before?

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

Qubelycom

Established Member
Impact
29
I placed a domain for sale at Bido and the domain got bought for the BIN price, a couple of days went by without word of payment and then I got a message from Bido telling me that the payment was sent via e-check and will be ready soon so i waited a couple of days with nothing more said until one day when I checked and the domain was removed from my "bido.com/Selling" page with no warning but it still shows on my "bido.com/UserDomains" page as "Sold, in progress".

I contacted them about this the day it happened with no prevail (over a week ago).

Has anyone else had this issue with them or does anyone know how long there support takes to answer questions?
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I think Bido is only working on autopilot these days. I tried customer support weeks ago without any answer.
If the payment has been made to PayPal by eCheck; this could take a week to clear.

Regards

Ralph.
 
0
•••
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back